Thursday, July 18, 2013

That's a wrap on Crockett

We wrapped filming Crockett on last Sunday for the summer. We have one or two days to film in the fall with a small unit, probably up in Squamish or Whistler. 

I'm currently taking a "break" to work on some of my other projects and plan a wrap party for the cast and crew of Crockett. I also need to catch up at work as well. As my August isn't quite figured out yet I'm kind of scrambling to get things finished. It's also driving me nuts, I'm one of those people who have a plan well in advance, and I know this industry doesn't really follow that. But I guess that's what makes me organized. I like to plan at least two months ahead with wiggle room. I do have options right now but I'd like to figure which path to take. 

Here is a sneak peak of Ty Olsson in Crockett: The Legend Begins. 


No comments:

Post a Comment