Sunday, December 16, 2012

VEGAS Day 1

I know the rule "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" but I just can't help writing about it.

We woke up to a snowy Vancouver at 7AM to catch our Quick Shuttle bus to the Bellingham Airport. Caught our flight at 2PM on Allegiant Airways. ($245 with tax round trip bus included) We arrived in beautiful Las Vegas at sun set. Checked into our hotel aka my Timeshare. Showered, changed and headed down the strip to Caesars.

I bought tickets to see Shania Twain! So I was really excited. The show was amazing she brought not one but two horses on stage with her. After that I met up with Jess and Liam at the Forum shops. We watched the fall of Atlantis and then wondered the streets of Vegas with a little liquid courage until 3AM.

Can't wait to see what Day 2 brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment