Friday, December 21, 2012

Vegas Day 7

After the "world not ending and stuff" we decided to indulge ourselves in as much seafood as possible at the Todai Buffet at Planet Hollywood. After lunch we went to the Mirage but the Secret Garden tiger habitat was too expensive. So we decided to go to the Flamingo to see the flamingos, which is free.

We went back to the hotel before splitting up to do our own thing in the evening. Before heading out I packed and tidied my room.

I spent my evening walking through the Cosmopolitan, Planet Hollywood, Paris and Bally's. And I rode the Monorail to Caesars. Along the way I saw Mr. and Mrs. Claus, three guys kiss each other, a rainstorm at Planet Hollywood's Miracle Mile shops and the Bellagio fountain show. Tomorrow is my last half day in Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment