Thursday, October 4, 2012

American Horror Story: Asylum

I am so excited to watch the second anthology from Ryan Murphy. I was addicted to AHS last year I even bought the first season on Bluray.

At first I was hesitant about the show but keeping my rule of watching new shows I watched the pilot episode and fell in love. Being a big fan of Jessica Lange's, a horror fan and also a fan of Nip Tuck I continued to watch the show. Now my only concern is that Ryan will start to neglect the story because he has a record of moving onto other projects and screwing up his other ones for example the last couple of seasons of Nip Tuck and Glee. I'm hoping that working with a great cast and the continued accolades he will stay focused on this coming season.

The second season is said to have aliens, mutants, nazis and is set in 1964 Boston where Jessica Lange plays Sister Jude who runs the asylum with an iron fist. Also starring Sarah Paulson as “Lana Winters”, James Cromwell as “Dr. Arthur Arden,” Evan Peters as “Kit Walker,” Lily Rabe as “Sister Mary Eunice,” Lizzie Brocheré as “Grace,” Zachary Quinto as “Dr. Oliver Thredson,” and Joseph Fiennes as “Monsignor Timothy Howard.”

Here are a couple teasers to keep all of us fans guessing. For more got to http://www.fxnetworks.com/ahs or www.facebook.com/americanhorrorstory



No comments:

Post a Comment