Friday, September 7, 2012

Calgary here I come...

I’m off to Calgary to visit my best friend. Even though I’m travelled to Europe and the USA I’ve actually never travelled to any other province in Canada. (Grand Prairie doesn’t count according to my friends) I’m excited I haven’t seen my best friend on like 3 years. We’ve known each other for 24 years which is scary because only a hand full of pepe can actually say they have known me that long. She’s also the only person I can talk on the phone to for hours and hours without getting bored or repeating myself, and I hate talking on the phone. I know I’m going to Calgary a few months after tourist season but to be honest I’d rather see a city on the off season, for one there are less tourists and the locals are much more welcoming. I do have a small list of things to do in the city.

  1. Calgary Zoo.
  2. Calgary Tower
  3. Kensington Street 
  4. Shopping because not only is there 7% less tax in Calgary there are a few stores I can’t find here in Vancouver.
  5. Farmer's Market
  6. Find a funky pub
  7. And just walk and walk around the city. 

No comments:

Post a Comment