Monday, September 17, 2012

TV shows I watch

As we approach the new fall TV line up here is my list of TV shows I currently follow.  I blame growing up in the '90s for all my TV watching.  But to be honest most of the time I am multitasking when I watch TV or watching an episode or two before bed. But there are those "few" shows that you just have to make time for. That being said here is my list:


FALL
American Horror Story (FX)
The Big Bang Theory (CBS)
Dexter (Showtime)
Downton Abbey (ITV / PBS)
The Good Wife (CBS)
How I Met Your Mother (NBC)
Parenthood (NBC)


MID SEASON
The Big C (Showtime)
Californiacation (Showtime)
Game of Thrones (HBO)
Mrs. Brown's Boys (BBC)
Nurse Jackie (Showtime)
Prisoners' Wives (BBC)
Smash (NBC)
Veep (HBO)


SUMMER
Breaking Bad (AMC)
Mad Men (AMC)
The Newsroom (HBO)
Rookie Blue (ABC)
True Blood (HBO)


GUILTY PLEASURES
Covert Affairs
Drop Dead Diva
Gossip Girl
Hart of Dixie
Spartacus


I will be writing a post of the upcoming new series and my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment