Thursday, May 16, 2013

Much needed vacay

After the last few days cramming meetings etc. into my schedule before my much needed R&R. I still wasn't ready to go. I stayed up all night putting the final touches on one of my projects before it had to go out to the broadcaster. I even managed to somewhat put together a prep schedule for another project I'm working on in July. After that it was time to finish packing.

Once 5:30AM hit I was waiting for my bus to Bellingham. Because I'm all about the travel deals my trip will be a little more complicated than most. I am busing down to Bellingham and then flying one way to San Diego. Doing this I'm saving about $150. But the downside is I will be waiting at the Bellingham Airport for a few hours. That gives me a nice little nap though!

The flight to San Diego is just under 3 hours. I should be there around 4pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment