Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pasadena Day 4 / Home

I woke up with a horrible cough this morning. So I spent My last half of a day before I go home, packing and relaxing. I met up with Laura for lunch at Equator in Old Town. Equator is an Asian fusion place. I had the lunch special Pad Thai which was really good and the portion was huge. Laura had a crab roll with albacore tuna. Our bill came to only $20. After lunch I went back to Laura and Henry's to relax and do any last minute packing.

To get from Pasadena to LAX airport by Metro is a bit of a hassle so I booked a shuttle that picked me up from Laura and Henry's. It was about $25 which is not bad considering a taxi would of been astronomical. I flew Alaska Airlines home direct to Vancouver and that was a big savings believe it or not.

I got to the airport with a few hours to spend so I refreshed my memory with some of Arrested Development's episodes before the new episodes come out on Netflix. The plane boarded early and for some reason I could not get comfortable on the flight to fall asleep. :( The plane arrived on time and was welcomed to Vancouver rain. And now my cough has gotten worse and I sound like a dying person. Hopefully I can take a day off tomorrow to rest and get better.

Time to start planning the next vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment