Friday, May 17, 2013

San Diego Day 1

The hostel is super chill and accommodating. Free wifi, breakfast, dinner and activities planned for everyday.

Last night I took it easy because I hadn't slept in over 24 hours. Met some pretty cool people; a guy from Victoria, South Korean students, a lady from Ireland and a New Yorker just to name a few.

A few of us went up to the Gaslamp District to hang out. The first place we went to C Lounge had no cover so we checked it out. Turns out there was a reason for the no cover it was a shoebox with really bad music. We downed our drink and then carried on to the Tipsy Crow. A nice comfy bar. The moment I was alone, I got hit on which was kind of funny. He had an interesting approach, sat down beside me said he saw a cute girl so he had to sit with her. That would never happen at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment