Friday, May 17, 2013

San Diego Day 2

Woke up early had cinnamon pancakes for breakfast before heading out to the zoo. One of the girls and I went to the zoo. We spent about 5 hours there. It was massive and had about every animal you could think of. My favourite was the pandas. After the zoo I walked around Balboa Park looking at the beautiful architecture.





That night I went out with one of my form mates who's from Mexico. We tried to go to one of the clubs recommended to us but they wouldn't let us in because David was wearing shorts. This is San Diego it's warm and sunny. Yesterday we got into another place wearing flip flops. After waking around Gaslamp we found an Irish bar called the Dublin Square. I enjoy an Irish pub any day but this place had Murphy's beer which I'd drink over Guinness any day. I was even able to add black current to my beer. :)

I have one more thing on my list to do in San Diego before I leave. But I'm sure I'll be back some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment